Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Personal branding - Part3

Defining your identity gives you the core: where you stand and what you pursue. Now you have to make it alive!
To exist in the mind of people you have to be more than a simple thought, but vibrant, continuously evolving and interacting with them.

Maintaining a consistant presence:
Make sure to feed with frequent publication. Your audience, by noticing you on a regular basis will come to get used to it as an habit. They will then expect an input from you.

This is a first step in slightly stettling into their mind. Moreover, you'll break into their personal sphere and thereby get a grip on their feeling. Emotion is one of the most powerful influencial tool.

A piece of you shines in
Every post is a reflection of me. And thereby participates in my personal brand. Since I want to communicate a professional, useful, effective and consistent message, my blog has to be in that way.
Thus, every single post is demanding of time and effort. What I deliver to you is the synthesis of a long and detailled research, a proven result from my personal experiment and the digest of my understanding.

The art of writting
There also comes the actual art of writing. As easy as it might seems, it took me long to find my style, the right words (specially in a non native language) and how to effectively 'communicate' ideas in simple words; and I'm still working on it. 
Particularly the first months were demanding. Now it tends to come more naturally, as I get used to it.
I'm on the way to finding my voice!

Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Author - Kevin Simonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment